We live our values and build our culture through a range of reward and recognition, Employee Health and Wellness and other benefits.
Reward & Recognition Programmes – we have designed a range of reward and recognition programmes to provide an assortment of options to suit the particular circumstances and the individual. Whether an employee has actively demonstrated one of our four values or gone the extra mile they could receive bi-monthly or instant rewards for their behaviour, including Red Balloon vouchers, Coles Myer gift cards or movie tickets as examples.
To further enhance our offer to existing and new employees RWWA is continually reviewing employee benefits that will ensure we retain and financially reward staff within the organisation.
Currently these include;
- Generous leave provisions – including paid parental leave, long service leave after 7 years, annual leave loading.
- Purchasing of Addition Leave - Sometimes 4 weeks annual leave just isn't enough to do everything you'd like. That's why at RWWA you have the flexibility to buy up to 4 weeks extra leave each year (called purchased leave).
- Banking discounts – all employees are entitled to significant savings though our affiliation with the Commonwealth Bank.
- Employee Assistance Program – this service is designed to identify and address personal or work related problems, free and confidential, that employees and their families may be experiencing, which could be detrimental to personal well being or work performance.
- Social club – membership to our active Social club is open to all staff and family of RWWA. We hold functions such as Sundowners, Dinner/Dances, win on the Eagles/Dockers seating raffles, discounted movie nights, family events at places like Adventure World are just a few activities that currently occur within RWWA.
- Superannuation Salary sacrifice - Employees may Salary sacrifice up to 100% of their fortnightly salary into their nominated superannuation account.
- Novated Leasing – is a new or used vehicle (sourced by the employee or the lease company) that is brought by the employee through a finance agreement with the Maxxia . Payments are then made paid from pre-tax earnings, thereby increasing your total net income for the term of the lease after which an agreed residual (or bubble) is paid by the driver to finalise the purchase of the vehicle.
- Medibank Private – Racing and Wagering WA and Medibank Private have worked together to offer you a simple range of hospital covers and more certainty knowing how much you get back on extras covers - all at discounted rates with a corporate discount.
- Flu Vaccinations - RWWA offers all ongoing staff (full time, part time, casual and contractors) the opportunity to receive a free Influenza (Flu) vaccination annually.
- Employee Health & Wellness programs - At RWWA, we care about the health and wellbeing of our people and want to be as healthy and happy as possible. To help employees take care of their physical and mental health, there are a wide range of options available.
- Health Information sessions, Health Expo, Global Corporate challenge, City to Surf, Australian Super Corporate Triathlon, Goodlife Health Club Corporate discount, Specsavers Premium Club Eye Health Benefit Program, Travel Club.