Business Intelligence Analyst - Technical
Job ID - # RWWABIA
Closing Date - 26 May 2008, 18:56
Position Description - PDF Download - 28KB
Race in for a great job - the opportunity:
Can you see yourself in a technically focused role supporting, developing and maintaining RWWA's corporate reporting toolset? We are offering an amazing opportunity within a dynamic team environment to develop and deliver business intelligence solutions improving RWWA's information delivery, data capture and business processes through the provision of technical solutions to our COGNOS BI 8 toolset.
The winnings – what we offer you:
- Competitive salary package
- Annual leave loading
- Paid parental leave
- Learning & development opportunities
- Attractive working hours
- Free car parking.
Bet you have the talent – about you:
- A strong foundation in business intelligence tools, decision support systems, OLAP technology and multi-dimensional data, experience with COGNOS would be highly regarded
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of dimensional data warehouse design and implementation and demonstrated experience in analysis, design, development and deployment using Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Knowledge of data integration and data integrity issues and solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, the ability to work in a team environment with the ability to manage multiple activities and prioritise workloads.
If you would like to discuss this role further please contact Ashley March, Manager Business Intelligence on 9445 5132.
If this role sounds appealing email your application with a covering letter to email@example.com, by Monday, 26 May 2008.