Being a diverse organisation RWWA has positioned itself to ensure employees play a significant role in the successful operation & development of RWWA as a business. RWWA fosters this culture through offering employees the opportunity to develop both their technical and personal skills through innovative and best-practice training.
Some of our initiatives include;
To further enhance our offer to existing and new employees RWWA is continually reviewing employee benefits that will ensure we retain and financially reward staff within the organisation.
Currently these include;
• Generous leave provisions – including paid parental leave, long service leave after 7 years, annual leave loading.
• Banking discounts – all employees are entitled to significant savings though our affiliation with the Commonwealth Bank
• Employee Assistance Program – this service is designed to identify and address personal or work related problems, free and confidential, that employees and their families may be experiencing, which could be detrimental to personal well being or work performance
• Social club – membership to our active Social club is open to all staff and family of RWWA. We hold functions such as Sundowners, Dinner/Dances, win on the Eagles/Dockers seating raffles, discounted movie nights, family events at places like Adventure World are just a few activities that currently occur within RWWA
• Novated Leasing – is a new or used vehicle (sourced by the employee or the lease company) that is brought by the employee through a finance agreement with the Maxxia . Payments are then made paid from pre-tax earnings, thereby increasing your total net income for the term of the lease after which an agreed residual (or bubble) is paid by the driver to finalise the purchase of the vehicle
• Medibank Private – Racing and Wagering WA and Medibank Private have worked together to offer you a simple range of hospital covers and more certainty knowing how much you get back on extras covers - all at discounted rates with a corporate discount.
• Purchasing of Annual Leave - We recognise the value of flexible working arrangements to enable team members to achieve balance between work responsibilities and personal commitments. Packaged leave can be used for many purposes including self-development, study or increasing the amount of leave for an extended break.
• Flu Vaccinations - RWWA offers all ongoing staff (full time, part time, casual and contractors) the opportunity to receive a free Influenza (Flu) vaccination annually.