Licensing and Registration
The RWWA Licensing and Registrations Department provides a range of services to Industry Participants.
Such services include:
- Changes/Transfer of Ownership of racing animals, including Syndicates
- Registration of Syndicates
- Registration of Leases
- Registration of Racing Colours (Harness and Thoroughbred)
- Registrations for the purposes of Breeding, including DNA procedures. etc. (Harness)
- Licensing of People e.g. Trainers, Drivers, etc.
All applications in relation to these activities must be made on the relevant forms and be submitted with the required payment as specified on the form.
Please refer to the relevant tabs on the right side of this page for information relating to the above functions, or the applicable forms.
Forms can be:
- Delivered in person during business hours (8.00am to 4.00pm) at:
14 Hasler Road, Osborne Park, WA, 6017.
- Posted to RWWA at the above address
- Faxed to (08) 9445 5586
(Please note – not all forms can be faxed where originals required)
- Scanned or Emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note – not all forms can be scanned or emailed where originals required)
- Left in the secured mailbox available at Ascot, Gloucester Park and Cannington.
(A regular courier service operates between Osborne Park and these locations).