WIN AN OWN THE DREAM EXPERIENCE AT PORT HEDLAND LADIES DAY
Ever wanted to know what it's like to be a racehorse owner? Well here's your chance!
Enter for your chance to win:
TO ENTER: 'LIKE' the WA Country Cups Facebook page AND then 'TAG' the friend that you would bring along.
Note: Entries close Sunday 3 July 2016 at 11pm. The winner will be announced Monday 4 July 2016.
For full Terms and Conditions see below:
Terms and Conditions
- Eligible participants in the promotion agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out in this document (‘Terms and Conditions’).
- The promoter is: Racing and Wagering Western Australia (RWWA), 14 Hasler Rd, Osborne Park, Western Australia, 6017. ABN 21 347 055 603
- The Win an Own the Dream Experience at Port Hedland Ladies Day promotional period operates from: Thursday 23 June 2016 to Monday 4 July 2016.
- Entries close 11pm Sunday 3rd July 2016. The random prize draw will take place between 8am -4pm on Monday 4th July 2016. The winner will be notified via Facebook through the WA Country Cups Facebook page.
- The first valid entry drawn from all entries will win:
- Two (2) nights’ accommodation at the Mia Mia Executive Apartments in Port Hedland (Saturday 16th July to Monday 18th July)
- Two (2) tickets to the Port Hedland Ladies Day (Sunday 17th July 2016)
- Hospitality for two (2) at the Port Hedland Ladies Day (Sunday 17th July 2016)
- One (1) $50 TAB voucher
- One (1) Owners Only merchandise pack
- Behind the scenes race day tour at the Port Hedland Ladies Day (17th July 2016); including meeting the jockey and trainer, behind the scenes barrier and race caller box tour.
- The prize (or any part thereof) is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken for cash except with the express permission of RWWA.
- All other costs are at the prize winner’s expense including but not limited to meals, transfer fees unless specified as part of the prize package, excess baggage and any other personal expenses.
- To be eligible for entry, participants must ‘LIKE’ the WA Country Cup’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/wacountrycups) and then ‘TAG’ on the competition post who the guest they would bring along to the Port Hedland Ladies Day.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who supplies invalid information that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is not responsible for any error, omission or failure to deliver agreed goods or services provided by suppliers or contractors.
- The promoters accept no responsibility for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property arising out of or in connection with the competition or the competition prize, either during or after the competition.
- The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Employees and immediate families of the promoter and its agencies and suppliers and contractors to this promotion are not eligible to enter.
- For the purpose of this promotion, immediate families is defined as Mother, Father, sister, brother, spouse (including de facto), offspring and persons living in the same premises.
- Entrants into this promotion must be 18 years of age or older.
- By entering this promotion, entrants agree to be photographed and have their name and images used by the promoter for promotional purposes without payment.
- The promoter will collect your name and contact details in order to include you in this promotion.